Forum używa ciasteczek cookies
Ta strona używa ciasteczek (cookies), dzięki którym nasz serwis może działać lepiej.

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
mouth. Is there a
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Marcus Foligno looked up at the video board and was moved as the Buffalo Sabres said farewell to two of their most popular players. Jhonas Enroth made 36 saves as the Sabres beat the San Jose Sharks 4-2 on Friday night, a few hours after they traded goalie Ryan Miller and captain Steve Ott. "Im not going to lie. It was pretty emotional watching the tribute," Foligno said. "That was pretty nice what they did during the game, and those are two players that were hugely respected here in the city and respected Buffalo as well." Miller was set to start his 541st career game for the Sabres, but was pulled from the lineup just over an hour before the puck was dropped. The deal made Ted Nolan push Enroth into the starting lineup. "I was sitting in the back, joking around with the trainers about all these trade rumours and I told them hopefully it doesnt happen on game day, especially against the Sharks," Enroth quipped. "Three minutes after, Coach Nolan came up to me and told me I was starting, so I kind of jinxed myself there. "After that, I was a bit more nervous than usual but I told myself I had nothing to lose." Enroth played well and the Sabres got goals from Cody Hodgson, Brian Flynn, Matt Moulson and Tyler Myers. It was Enroths second consecutive win after he snapped a 0-10-4 slump with a 5-4 overtime win against Boston on Wednesday, which was his first home win since April. With the trade of Miller, Buffalo was forced to reach into their new hockey academy staff for a backup goaltender. HarborCenter director of technology Ryan Vinz was Buffalos No. 2 goaltender after being a video co-ordinator at Clarkson University. James Sheppard and Patrick Marleau scored for San Jose. With the trade, Buffalo general manager Tim Murray struck his first major deal since being hired in January, acquiring goalie Jaroslav Halak, forward Chris Stewart, prospect William Carrier, a 2015 first-round pick and a conditional 2016 third-round pick. Murray later explained that the pick in 2016 could turn into a first-round pick in this years draft if the Blues reach the Western Conference finals or Miller re-signs with St. Louis before the draft. The win gave Buffalo three straight wins for the first time since last April, and Myers said the milestone carries significance. "It feels good," he said. "We knew what position we were in going into this game, and we really wanted it. Hearing the news before the game we wanted it that much more." The Sabres opened the scoring on a power-play goal 10:59 into the first period, as Antti Niemi couldnt hold on to Hodgsons wrist shot. It was Hodgsons 15th goal and his first since Jan. 28. Enroth made a glove save of Matt Irwins slap shot through traffic with under seven minutes to play to keep Buffalo ahead. He made another strong glove save 7:22 into the second period when Marleau was left uncovered in the slot. "It was kind of late notice," Enroth said of getting the word he was starting, "but I just told myself to relax, go out there and compete." Moments after Enroth stopped Marleau, Myers beat Niemi off a rush up the right side, but his shot clanked off the cross bar. After another pair of saves, Enroth was beaten when Sheppard forced a puck between the goaltenders legs after a shot rebounded off the end boards. The Sharks finished the second period with a 31-13 advantage in shots on goal. "We knew theyd be ready," Sharks centre Joe Pavelski said. "We had our chances to score early and we didnt, fell behind, climbed back and just didnt turn the corner like we needed to." Buffalo restored its lead 4:33 into the third when Zemgus Girgensons won a faceoff back to Flynn, whose wrist shot beat Niemi. The Sabres doubled their advantage four minutes later when Myers jumped into the play from the right point to feed Moulson in the slot, who scored over Niemis shoulder. Marleau brought the Sharks within one with a one-timer with 1:15 left in regulation. Joe Thornton picked up his 50th assist of the season on the goal. "They played hard," Thornton said of the Sabres. "Obviously, Im sure a lot of feelings over there with two teammates. its a tough business, but they played well tonight." Myers added an empty-net goal with 21 seconds left to give him a goal and two assists on the night. "Tyler Myers is really starting to come into his own," Nolan said. "I thought he was sensational tonight." NOTES: Tyler Ennis missed his second straight game for Buffalo with "undisclosed soreness" ... San Jose LW Raffi Torres was scratched after scoring two goals in his season debut Thursday Vapormax Outlet .J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night. Cheap Vapormax China . Louis Cardinals won the World Series last season, but after losing first baseman Albert Pujols to free agency and manager Tony LaRussa to retirement, they opened the 2012 season in 12th spot in the TSN. http://www.vapormaxoutlet.com/ . However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday. Nike Vapormax Wholesale . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. Nike Vapormax China . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday.Rangers managing director Stuart Robertson has criticised Hibs fans who invaded the pitch after the Scottish Cup final. Skipper David Gray scored a stoppage-time goal to give Hibs a 3-2 victory and secure the clubs first Scottish Cup success since 1902.Following the full-time whistle, Hibs supporters ran onto the Hampden pitch, followed by some Rangers fans, and outbreaks of violence, which included attacks on several Rangers players, were caught by television cameras. The Scottish FA is conducting an inquiry into the invasion, and could take action against fans who set off pyrotechnics during the match. Robertson told Sky Sports News HQ: We dont condone violence and we will wait to see what comes out of the investigations. We will deal with any Rangers fans in the appropriate manner.But we have to remember is it was the Hibs fans who came over the wall. It was the Hibs fans who ran over the half-way line towards the Rangers fans. They provoked, they goaded, they taunted.In no shape or form do we condone any fan who came onto the pitch, but I dont think we can get away from the fact that it was Hibs fans who came onto the park and provoked them.The scenes we saw afterwards were horrendous, disgraceful. For the Hibs fans to come over the wall the way they did and for the attacks on our players and staff to happen the way it did, that is something no one should experience when they are at their work.dddddddddddd Anthony Stokes runs to celebrate with match-winner David Gray So that has still left a bad taste in the mouth. Is there a concern this could happen again in future? I hope not, I really hope not.Weve asked the SFA to set up an investigation and they have done very quickly. Police Scotland have set up their inquiries very quickly so we just have to wait and see what comes out of those investigations.Hopefully they will get to their conclusions within a short space of time.These inquiries need to look at ways of making sure they dont happen again. One of the main things that needs to come out of this is looking forward, how do we prevent it happening again.Meanwhile, Robertson has revealed Hibernian have been in touch by email with the Ibrox club to express remorse for the role their supporters played in the aftermath of Saturdays final. Also See: Rangers video Rangers fixtures Rangers stats Get a £10 free bet! China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości